Thursday, June 20, 2019

Busy! Planner Love!

Oh, I’ve been busy organizing the stash in my room.   I have put up one bulletin board and I’ve sorted tons (literally) of library books on Classroom Organizer.  Still lots of work to go but fortunately I have time too!

Another time consumer has been transferring my planner into a Happy Planner style.  I love my Happy Planners but I needed to be able to do my lesson plans online so... what to do?  Well, using the One Stop Teacher Shop cactus themed google slides templates, I’ve made my own.   I’m quite pleased with the results.  My only hiccup has been ... punching those crazy HP holes in my laminated covers and dividers.  Yikes!  DO NOT use your HP 11 hole punch for this!!!  I wound up using my Fiskers long arm punch.  Combined with a sharpie and scissors I was finally able to make it work.  I am happy!

2 comments:

  1. Why does that notebook need ELEVEN holes? Do you think a kindergarten teacher is going to be rough on her planner?

    Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that was really difficult to prove that I am not a robot!

    Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete