Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Welcome!

A new school year, a new blog.  I'm hoping to keep updated on the sights and sounds of my new classroom with a cactus theme.  I'll be posting pictures and linking you to all of the great cactus resources on TPT.

For now...  I have a very small classroom and I share it with another group on the weekends so everything "hands off" needs to be out of reach.  This does present some interesting challenges but I have some solutions in my brain so hopefully they will work in real life.

Last night was spent making curtains for the windows and and a cover for my cubbies.  Hopefully this will help deter little ones on the weekend.

When I get them up I'll take some pics and get this blog started!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my classroom progress.

Stay Sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment